Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The journey thus far

From the workshop, found that it is not that easy to put a story together. the realistic side keeps popping up making the distancing not so appropriate. too close. taping the story was a challenge, the video taping is yet to come.
after the tutorials and getting started on the 6 parts story the need to tailor the story to fit everybody's input proofed not easy but workable. Drawing the card seemed a confirmation to just carry on and the sense of adventure returns. in fact there was a warm feeling on reviewing the card. also notice there was a small figure diving off the fall into the pool.
Talking about the inner voice, reminded me of my question ' how do I know it's my inner voice and not just my thoughts/ego?' years ago my personal guide told me, 'if it is, you will know; if there is more then one voice, the one that seem most not you is most likely the right one. just listen carefully and your heart will pick the right one.'for that I thank Clyde.
as our story develops the message unfolds. lead by the pure sound of the waterfall in the mist of the storm, diving in to get in touch with the shadow, singing to soothe and keep it in place, acknowledging it's presence daily. raising to the task and finding the unicorn, enjoying the ability to be. the dove and the lady sharing the joy and holding the peace was more like 'The hold on to the world lady', sort of feel more of a drag, having to sing at the drop of the hat.
The building up of the Legend of Dragonville took more online meets then anticipated. I was definitely the special needs child here. Help from the IT savvy and more able left me with both feeling good and not so good; good in that i am learning a little and there is help available, not so good in so far as the limits of my contribution to the success story. I am still resisting getting my own internet connection and making my laptop a nomad
From the 2 1/2 tutorial I wandered into cheng and realize I am holding firmly to the part of me that I have so far refused to change. Facing the consequences and keeping true to my right of choice. when the choice to let go and welcome the version (like using Vista instead of XP)is yet something for the future.
The journey continues...

Today - aug 28, Glad not connected to internet, would be up all night online otherwise. from the one word CHOICE, I traveled to different areas like join, peace and lost of the quiet trail. The path leading to low maintenance, using only the needed and shading the wants is now full of extras that increase with time. I now am left to find an answer to my old question, Is attending to the here and now enough?.
Acknowledged fact: stubborn and lazy. Stirred to seek out a story for self.
May even have had the skeleton if only I can remember what flashed through last nite.

3 comments:

  1. Like you, I am also learning, you lake of IT and myself lake of experience. You have in you lots of wonderful experiences which I will need to learn from you. So together, we will take small steps towards the journey of change and learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheng,
    thanks for ur in depth sharing...hope the journey continuing into TUOG will be pleasant too. The last module and then picking up for closure again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The labels we give ourselves are just that ... 'labels' .... the purpose of which is an identity that we attempt to create either in defense of the world and in reaction to it... either way.....it limits us rather than provide us with all the possibilities and potentialities to be...stubborn and lazy as well adaptable and hardworking both reflection of the same thing. What's the underlying 'script' are you responding to when you evaluate yourself with such adjectives.

    ReplyDelete